1. General information
With 50 years of experience gained in large-scale national and international projects, the company PWT Wasser- und Abwassertechnik GmbH (“PWT”) in Zwingenberg/Bergstraße is one of the leading general contractors for the planning, realisation and operation of turnkey facilities for the treatment of drinking water, wastewater and industrial water. Thanks to its interdisciplinary team of experts made up of plant construction, electrical and automation engineers, PWT has a reputation of being the sector’s “problem solver” – not least on account of the company’s own EMSR and process control technology, as well as its progressive mobile operational management system. Since 2004, PWT has been a member of the Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company Group (SAAC) and currently has a workforce of 300 employees at eight locations in Germany and abroad.
In the course of our business activities, we collect and process personal data provided by you, particularly if you visit this website, contact us by telephone, email, fax, post or via the contact form, or if you conclude contracts with us. Personal data means all information relating to you personally, or through which you are personally identifiable. In the following, we inform you about which of your personal data we process, in what manner and for what purposes we process these data, and about your rights in connection with the processing of your data.
The controller as defined in Article 4 No. 7 of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) is
PWT Wasser- und Abwassertechnik GmbH
Tel.: +49 6251 980 0
Further information can be found in the legal notice on our website.
Datenschutzbeauftragte der PWT
PWT Wasser- und Abwassertechnik GmbH
Tel.: +49 6251 980 0
2. Personal data, nature and purpose of processing, legal basis
When you visit our website and browse the content of our website, we only collect the following personal data which are transmitted to us by your browser:
- your IP address,
- the date and time of your visit to our website,
- the pages you have accessed,
- the type and version of your web browser,
- information about the operating system of the device that you have used to visit our website,
- the website from which you have accessed our website (referrer URL).
We collect and store the aforesaid personal data. We use the personal data to enable you to visit our website and to improve the functioning of our website.
If you enter into contact with us or conclude contracts with us, we collect and process the personal data provided by you, e.g.:
- your surname and first names,
- your address,
- your email address, telephone number and fax number,
- the employer or client,
- orders and information arising from communication,
- financial information, in particular account details.
Insofar as the provision of your personal data is required under a contract, failure to provide this data may, depending on the type of data concerned, result in PWT being unable to fulfil the contract with you and the performance of services by PWT being rendered impossible.
We do not sell your data and do not transfer them to third parties without your consent, except if we are required to do so for legal reasons, for example as part of official or judicial proceedings.
If we utilise the services of processors, such as cloud or other service providers, and transmit personal data to them, we select them carefully, make data protection arrangements with them in order-processing agreements, and instruct and monitor them in accordance with the applicable regulations. You can request an up-to-date list of the data processing providers whose services we use by writing to the email address given above. The collection and processing of your personal data is permissible
- in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 letter a) GDPR, insofar as, for specific operations, we have obtained your consent under data protection law.
- in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 letter b) GDPR, insofar as the processing of these data is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or for steps taken at your request prior to entering into a contract.
- in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 letter c) GDPR, insofar as the processing of these data is necessary for compliance with legal obligations to which PWT is subject (such as retention requirements).
- in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 letter f) GDPR, insofar as the processing of the data is necessary for safeguarding the vital interests of PWT or a third party. The vital interests of PWT are, in particular, the functioning of PWT’s IT system, the marketing of PWT’s products and services and the due documentation of business contacts.
PWT does not process any special categories of personal data relating to you.
3. Consent and withdrawal of consent
Insofar as we have obtained your consent in line with the data protection regulations, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Notice of such withdrawal of consent can be sent to us in writing or by email to the address given under point 1 above. The legality of the data processing up to the time of withdrawal of consent shall not be affected thereby. After the withdrawal of consent, your personal data may continue to be processed to the extent permissible on a legal basis other than consent, e.g. for the performance of a contract or in fulfilment of a legal obligation to which our company is subject.
4. Storage location and duration of storage, automatic deletion
We store your personal data on servers in Germany. Your personal data are only stored by us until such time as the purpose for which they have been collected has been accomplished. We only store the personal data collected during your visit to our website for as long as is necessary to identify you as the user. After that, your personal data are automatically deleted.
5. Your rights
You have the right to information about the processing of your personal data, the correction, deletion or restriction of the processing of those data, as well as their transmission. Furthermore, you may object to the processing of your personal data. Corresponding requests can be sent to the address cited under point 1 above.
The relevant supervisory authority for complaints against our company relating to privacy issues is the Data Protection Officer of the Federal State of Hesse, Gustav-Stresemann-Ring 1 in 65189 Wiesbaden.
6. Links to other websites
Our online platform includes links to other websites. PWT has no influence on the contents of websites operated by third parties. PWT will not accept any responsibility for the contents of other websites that can be accessed via links and do not claim any of their contents as our own. The contents of the linked pages are the sole responsibility of the respective provider or operator of those websites. We undertake to remove such links immediately if and when legal infringements become known.